Related Games > Donkey Kong Junior

Another long-lost Steve Wiebe video recovered:

(1/2) > >>

FBX:
Not sure if this is worth any interest like the 885K DK score, but my brother and I just found a digital backup of Steve's 1,014,100 score for DK Junior from back in 2001-2002. Again, this was so long ago that we had no idea we even had made digital backups.

Let me know if this historical data is worth uploading and I will get it on my Google drive account as usual.

Cheers!

-Wolff

xelnia:

--- Quote from: FBX on November 20, 2020, 09:59:12 pm ---Not sure if this is worth any interest like the 885K DK score, but my brother and I just found a digital backup of Steve's 1,014,100 score for DK Junior from back in 2001-2002. Again, this was so long ago that we had no idea we even had made digital backups.

Let me know if this historical data is worth uploading and I will get it on my Google drive account as usual.

Cheers!

-Wolff

--- End quote ---

Yes please!

FBX:

--- Quote from: xelnia on November 20, 2020, 10:06:34 pm ---

Yes please!

--- End quote ---

Okay I will need to pull it onto a thumb drive, then onto my new computer, then upload it. It will take a few hours maybe. Will post again soon with the link.

FBX:
Here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lsMgN6EHCmx2OA58GNPX065-0f98daG9/view?usp=sharing

xelnia:

--- Quote from: FBX on November 20, 2020, 11:31:09 pm ---Here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lsMgN6EHCmx2OA58GNPX065-0f98daG9/view?usp=sharing

--- End quote ---

Awesome! Thank you. Couple of questions:

1) Do you mind if I put this on the DKF YouTube channel?

2) Do you have any memory of how this submission was handled by TG? A quick glance shows that the lives setting is definitely wrong. I've never heard of this score and thought for a moment it was confused with Steve's 1,004,000 DKJR submission from a few months after this one. I'm guessing this submission was rejected for being on the wrong settings and was never officially a WR (and it was also a DDK score and probably 8-way as well).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version