High Score Lists > Other High Score Lists

Please help me get my Crazy Kong Killscreen score accepted. On the arpicade.

(1/3) > >>

GILLYKONG:
Please help me get my Crazy Kong Killscreen score accepted. Didn't know a arpicade would be any different than anything other multi- board. Kinda bummed out. I'm really pushing for the rank D in the DK Masters. Would appreciate anyone that can help.

xelnia:

--- Quote from: GILLYKONG on October 09, 2018, 09:17:39 am ---Please help me get my Crazy Kong Killscreen score accepted. Didn't know a arpicade would be any different than anything other multi- board. Kinda bummed out. I'm really pushing for the rank D in the DK Masters. Would appreciate anyone that can help.

--- End quote ---

It would be helpful if people could chime in, since I don't know much about this particular hardware. Generally these things have been handled on a case-by-case basis, and usually before a submission  ;).

I've accepted Game Elf boards under the "Multi" platform, which is platform for x-in-1, multi-games, etc. But I need to know how this ARpiCADE works and we need to decide what evidence is necessary if we want to accept them.

GILLYKONG:
Yeah see I don't know how they work either. I got the card loaded from a former friend on Kong klub. So I just showed everything I could at the end the crazy Kong 2 set one. The 4 way joystick. The 3 man, 7000k extra man and the. Starting of a new game. And the jamma harness. And it one stream. Hopefully I can get her submitted.

homerwannabee:
Arpicade seems to be Raspberry pi with an adapter to Arcade.  Is Raspberry pi allowed?

blackraven15:
I am no expert (I'll let the wizard chime i  for that) but the Pi is essentially a tiny computer runninh Mame is not?

Is there Crazy King Scores accepted as mame as I think the Pi set up likely falls under that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version