Author Topic: KongKoin Challenge  (Read 4786 times)

Offline wolfman24

• Elite Member
    • Awards
KongKoin Challenge
« on: March 26, 2018, 07:36:08 am »
Something fun I decided to do after Kong Tower was talking in a Mr. X stream. I got 10k($100 for people that don't want to convert) for a couple of accounts for good ole twitch ads. Now if you win you can get the 10k for yourself if your channel accept bits or you can decided to have me gift it to a streamer that accept bits that you wish to give on your behalf.

Now what the challenge is, there are 3 categories music, image, and the challenge itself. Music are random music that appears in any game could be anything from a classic arcade game to a visual novel, or a great modern game, anything is possible as long as it appeared in a game of some kind. Image are screenshots from games which is pretty much like the music can be any game. The challenge can either be a high score challenge or beating a game obviously needs to be streamed on your twitch account.

The rules, the only rules are no cheating for the challenge portion for game clears you can use as many continues you want unless I request for a 1cc and if it is a game that allows saves such as a rpg or a long game you are allowed to.

The winner is the first one to get all of them and if no one gets all them it's who has the most after a two week period as long as they get at least a 70%. After a week goes by if no one gets some of the music and image ones I will give hints to them

the 1st challenge
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hQAG5nrdXtiB070X1e0NXpweD5PI_OrHPly1wnASB2E/edit?usp=sharing

submissions
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFaYQo0z21747LHBlvHh7tJxJTB0MnjftEs4bHbO2RSOKjuA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Have Fun and get dem KongKoin
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 07:14:53 pm by wolfman24 »
barra on hearing wolf for the 1st time  "wolf is a child and that is a man talking"

Barra [11|Jul 04:57 PM] Barra: I'll be happy with whatever wolf decides, but will still do my fair share of whinging
Member for 9 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline wolfman24

• Elite Member
    • Awards
Re: KongKoin Challenge
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 10:18:34 pm »
music hints
game 1: company that made this was eighting/raizing
game 2: the kiwi should know this game lol
game 3: game made by sega the cab was pretty cool looking
game 4: shooter made for the sharp x68000
game 5: rage induction game made by cave
game 6: believe or not made by square and never released outside of japan
game 7: another square game and it was actually released again in 2017 back in the 90s was never released outside of japan
game 8: made by Technōs back in the day and came out in 2010s music was made by the great virt
game 9: long running series made by bandai namco
game 10: game that is only in japan that is touch music made by konami

game 1: only made by raizing still a unique gameplay
game 2: bang
game 3: very weird game made by midway
game 4: game that let's you float around in hell for a bit
game 5: this game is also a term for something illegal and very dangerous 
barra on hearing wolf for the 1st time  "wolf is a child and that is a man talking"

Barra [11|Jul 04:57 PM] Barra: I'll be happy with whatever wolf decides, but will still do my fair share of whinging

Offline Rev John

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 12:29:04 am »
I reckon I pretty much knew the 5 images from first look, I clicked on some of the music items and didn't recognise a thing haha.  I'm not a Twitch streamer so I merely spectating in any case.

Good luck all
DK PB: 219,500 (MAME 7/10/19)
CK (RU): 140,200 (27/3/2018)
First person to score 500,000+ points on Atari 2600 Berzerk
Member for 6 Years

Offline wolfman24

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 12:18:18 pm »
game #9 is also my guilty pleasure anyone that knows my anime habits should know my guilty pleasure for anime

Offline danman123456

• Spring Jumper
    • Twitch TV Stream
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 12:33:31 pm »
I'm confused do you play the games or just name the games? The images I have already but what about the music?
DK High : 1,059,700 (Lvl 22-1 KS!);
DK KS Speedrun : 1 Hr 16 Min 40 Sec - World Record!
DK Lvl 1 - 1: 12,400
Fix-It Felix Jr - 297,000 (World Record)
Fix-IT Felix Jr 1 Hour Limit - 177,000
Fix-It Felix Jr KS Speedrun - 1h33
Member for 11 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger

Offline wolfman24

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2018, 12:35:39 pm »
you guess the names the only game you have to play to beat is sweet home on the nes

Offline wolfman24

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 02:10:27 pm »
I guess this was a failure lol
m1-brave blade
m2-galaga 88
m3-super hang on
m4-Knight Arms - The Hyblid Framer
m5-DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou
m6-live a live
m7-saga 2
m8-double dragon neon
m9-idolmaster
m10-beatstream

1-Kingdom Grand Prix
2-rally x
3-trog
4-toobin
5-skitchin