Forum Archive > Score Submission Threads

Remix Submission Thread

(1/15) > >>

xelnia:
Welcome to the submission thread for all Donkey Kong Remix and Donkey Kong Junior Remix scores! Please review the submission rules, then post your scores here to be added to the leaderboard!

Sidseattle:
From the other day..i got 210,000 with sock master watching..the settings were 3 men, one extra at 10k(a harder setting)..im not sure if that counts because the settingsxare different. Sid

xelnia:

--- Quote from: Sidseattle on February 19, 2018, 12:19:45 am ---From the other day..i got 210,000 with sock master watching..the settings were 3 men, one extra at 10k(a harder setting)..im not sure if that counts because the settingsxare different. Sid

--- End quote ---

Please make sure to include video with your submissions.

Sidseattle:
I just got 205,000+..with dalar watching..its archived on my twitch stream..

Sid

xelnia:

--- Quote from: Sidseattle on February 19, 2018, 04:59:42 am ---I just got 205,000+..with dalar watching..its archived on my twitch stream..

Sid

--- End quote ---

Ok, but I still need you to submit that evidence here. Post a link to the video, as well as the score/date/timestamp info (if the score is part of a larger video clip). Please review the Remix and DKJR submission rules for more information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version