Author Topic: Board Score Distribution  (Read 19668 times)

Offline hooch66

• Personal Blog
    • Awards
Re: Board Score Distribution
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2017, 02:19:23 pm »
That's awesome. Thanks for the answer. As a data guy, it's always nice to have access to some data that is also interesting.
Member for 11 Years Blogger

Offline alumbrada

• Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2017, 08:33:05 pm »
Where did you get the data to analyze this?

It's all data I've manually collected over the years, either from submissions to the DKF High Score List or games that I simply analyzed for their own sake. While my methods have changed a little over time, my own archive consists of a separate Excel spreadsheet for each and every game (for the most part...older games might be in a different format that I haven't updated yet). As a result of Wes Copeland's hard work, I can enter that data into kongtrac.kr and then export the entire database as one JSON file. That makes it much easier to work with than hundreds of individual spreadsheets.

Nerd...
DK high score: 89,100
Member for 10 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2017, 09:26:31 pm »

It's all data I've manually collected over the years, either from submissions to the DKF High Score List or games that I simply analyzed for their own sake. While my methods have changed a little over time, my own archive consists of a separate Excel spreadsheet for each and every game (for the most part...older games might be in a different format that I haven't updated yet). As a result of Wes Copeland's hard work, I can enter that data into kongtrac.kr and then export the entire database as one JSON file. That makes it much easier to work with than hundreds of individual spreadsheets.

Nerd...

dafk pls
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline f_symbols

• Spring Jumper
  • wht u mean
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2017, 10:30:46 pm »

Nerd...

Member for 11 Years Former DK Remix World Record Holder DK Remix Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline dnickolas

• Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2017, 01:17:33 am »
This is a great starting point for my other thread about discussing situational strats to max out points.
Member for 7 Years DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline hooch66

• Personal Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2017, 05:20:21 am »
Member for 11 Years Blogger