Author Topic: Congrats to Mike!  (Read 9006 times)

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
Congrats to Mike!
« on: March 31, 2013, 02:29:29 am »
I don't know his last name, but Ken's friend Mike just put up 1.28m on DKjr live at the Kencade! Kongrats!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 03:21:07 am by marinomitch13 »
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Jonesy

• Elite Member
    • Awards
Re: Congrats to Mike!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 03:05:15 am »

Absolutely....what a great effort.

I didn't know this was taking place but I tuned in by accident to see how Will C's MC marathon was going.

Congrats Mike
Member for 11 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 03:50:09 am »
I don't know his last name, but Ken's friend Mike just put up 1.28m on DKjr live at the Kencade! Kongrats!

Wow that is actually a really amazing score!  That puts him past Billy Mitchell arcade wise!  Very nice indeed. 8)
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Submit a score for every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 08:46:44 am »
He got 1,289,200

Just saw the whole game.  He definitely has the skills to break the world record.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Submit a score for every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Simpsons99

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 08:50:08 am »
I seen him play the other night .

Offline Jonesy

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 09:07:26 am »
He was well chilled and didn't even seem to be trying too hard.

Pretty awesome player that's for sure
Member for 11 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Simpsons99

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 09:08:21 am »
Mike Kasper   I belive his name is

Offline gstrain

• Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 09:46:13 am »
Mike Kasper   I belive his name is
Yes, that was Mike Kasper.  Mike's a terrific gamer and was the overall top player in the recent Battle of the Arcades, finishing ahead of such well known luminaries as Don Hayes, Steve Wagner, Ken House, Dave Nelson and John McAllister.  From his results in BOTA its clear Mike has mad skillz.  Here are the results from the BOTA to give you an idea of the scores he put up: http://www.athometech.com/aurcade/bofa2scores_excel.html

-George
Member for 11 Years DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 07:30:57 pm »
Yes, that was Mike Kasper.  Mike's a terrific gamer and was the overall top player in the recent Battle of the Arcades, finishing ahead of such well known luminaries as Don Hayes, Steve Wagner, Ken House, Dave Nelson and John McAllister. 

TY for posting that
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

Simpsons99

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2013, 07:35:34 pm »
Mike Kasper

I just want to say this here.

I just came to watch your games and nothing else..   I love watching someone playing a game and trying to take down a score.

I would never do anything to stop that from happening.

GL with your Future games  .. I will not be watching.. But i will hope for great news.

Offline kalel

• Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, 09:44:30 am »
Thanks everyone for the kind words. been out of the game for a long time but thanks to KEN HOUSE and the KENCADE ( manhole LOL )  . I have refound my love for gaming. this is a record i really want to beat. and believe i can . although i am sure MARK  will just take it  right back LOL.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer Blogger IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener Former DKJR World Record Holder - Arcade

Offline syscrusher

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2013, 11:02:08 am »
Good job, Mike!  That was fun to watch.
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank C Winner of a community event Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Blogger DK 1M Point Scorer DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener Former D2K World Record Holder Twitch Streamer DK Killscreener

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2013, 04:58:59 pm »
Great job in the BOTA2, btw, and welcome to the forum, Mike!
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer