Author Topic: I am the classic gamer stereotype, and it sucks.  (Read 26927 times)

Hamster

Re: I am the classic gamer stereotype, and it sucks.
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2014, 10:27:32 am »
Don't feel bad . You have the grass is always greener on the other side mentality . Disclaimer: This is my opinion.......Woman are stupid and a waste of time and only good for one thing...and you know what that one thing is.....

I've had a lot of girlfriends and theres always girls that want to go out with me , but lately as I've gotten older I like to do my own thing and not put up with having to answer to someone else . If I wanna play video games with my friends tonight , I don't want to have to worry about pissing off this girl because she wanted to hang out tonight . Girls always challenge you to make sure THEY are first priority and nothing else gets first priority in your life .

Point is ,

NERD = can't get girls , feels lame , dumb , a loser
Guys that get girls = Annoyed and sick of their crap , doesn't want a girlfriend , stop calling me I want to go play video games with my friends !!! Damn I don't want a girl friend !!!

And then theres the guy that gets cheated on and is depressed , sad , Angered every day thinking about that damn girl that cheated on him and lied . Whereas you driving in your truck might be a little sad wishing you weren't lonely , but thats far better than being divorced because your wife cheated on you and now all you do is work to support 3 kids while your ex-wife is off with some other guy .

See you actually have it pretty good right now and didn't even know it .

If you really wanna screw your self over and get a girlfriend , then learn an instrument , join a rock band and go play clubs , girls like guys that play in rock bands .

Oh yeah and another thing , get nice clothes , trendy stuff and get a haircut at the expensive salon places , a haircut that makes you stand out from other guys , but nothing crazy looking . Hair like Tom Crusies long hair in Mission Impossible . Girls are all about IMAGE !!! If you look the part , without even saying a word girls will be checking you out . You'll be surprised . You'll be like , all I did was change my clothes and hair and now girls are smiling at me and coming up to talk to me .
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 10:42:18 am by Hamster »

WCopeland

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2014, 11:15:08 am »
This is my opinion.......Woman are stupid and a waste of time and only good for one thing...and you know what that one thing is.....

I've had a lot of girlfriends and theres always girls that want to go out with me , but lately as I've gotten older I like to do my own thing and not put up with having to answer to someone else . If I wanna play video games with my friends tonight , I don't want to have to worry about pissing off this girl because she wanted to hang out tonight . Girls always challenge you to make sure THEY are first priority and nothing else gets first priority in your life .

Mate you're hanging around the wrong women

Offline alumbrada

• Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2014, 12:10:45 am »
This is my opinion.......Woman are stupid and a waste of time and only good for one thing...and you know what that one thing is.....

Quoted for truth
DK high score: 89,100
Member for 10 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2014, 01:08:13 am »

Quoted for truth

I second the notion to re-quote Wes for said truth.
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2014, 06:50:26 am »
Don't feel bad . You have the grass is always greener on the other side mentality . Disclaimer: This is my opinion.......Woman are stupid and a waste of time and only good for one thing...and you know what that one thing is.....

Point is ,

NERD = can't get girls , feels lame , dumb , a loser
Guys that get girls = Annoyed and sick of their crap , doesn't want a girlfriend , stop calling me I want to go play video games with my friends !!! Damn I don't want a girl friend !!!

And then theres the guy that gets cheated on and is depressed , sad , Angered every day thinking about that damn girl that cheated on him and lied . Whereas you driving in your truck might be a little sad wishing you weren't lonely , but thats far better than being divorced because your wife cheated on you and now all you do is work to support 3 kids while your ex-wife is off with some other guy .

See you actually have it pretty good right now and didn't even know it .

If you really wanna screw your self over and get a girlfriend , then learn an instrument , join a rock band and go play clubs , girls like guys that play in rock bands .

Oh yeah and another thing , get nice clothes , trendy stuff and get a haircut at the expensive salon places , a haircut that makes you stand out from other guys , but nothing crazy looking . Hair like Tom Crusies long hair in Mission Impossible . Girls are all about IMAGE !!! If you look the part , without even saying a word girls will be checking you out . You'll be surprised . You'll be like , all I did was change my clothes and hair and now girls are smiling at me and coming up to talk to me .
Like many people, you focus on the what.  I don't care about the what.  I care about the why.  The what is just the weeds in full form.  The why is what grows the weeds from the beginning.
Edit: I had laid out a response of over indulgent philosophical mumbo jumbo, but decided since it is Christmas day to eliminate it so people can be in better Christmas spirits.  Merry Christmas DK Forum. :)

« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 07:17:36 am by homerwannabee »
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2014, 03:56:02 pm »
And to think...all those years I wasted with an MI2 haircut....the answer was here all along
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

Hamster

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2014, 07:54:30 pm »
Yes this is true not all women are that way  : Theres two types ,

Really good Looking Women = get hit on all day long , all day long every where they go , they KNOW they can get lots of guys , so if you don't cater to them , let them get their way ,  they move on to who will give them what they want . So if they call you friday night and they wanna go out to the city but you wanna go play video games with your friends ......well say bye , bye to her , shes eventually gonna hook up with one of the many other guys waiting in line , chasing her .

Ugly women , border line ugly , very average = those are the ones you guys will say "not all women are that way" , because they don't have guys lining up to go out with them , so they take what they can get and hold on even if they have to settle . Thats your so called "not all girls are like that" .  If you turn one of your guy's average/ugly girls into a really hot girl , she'd dump your ass in two seconds if some really hot guy was hitting on her at work . You be screwed .

Its the truth .

I'm gonna hear 20 more "you haven't found the right girl" well if you found this right girl is she really that Hot ?? I bet you shes not . Shes probably the female version of this guy  <Pigger> Hahah....sorry Mark.....

« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 07:57:51 pm by Hamster »

WCopeland

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2014, 08:20:39 pm »

Really good Looking Women = get hit on all day long , all day long every where they go , they KNOW they can get lots of guys , so if you don't cater to them , let them get their way ,  they move on to who will give them what they want . So if they call you friday night and they wanna go out to the city but you wanna go play video games with your friends ......well say bye , bye to her , shes eventually gonna hook up with one of the many other guys waiting in line , chasing her .

Ugly women , border line ugly , very average = those are the ones you guys will say "not all women are that way" , because they don't have guys lining up to go out with them , so they take what they can get and hold on even if they have to settle . Thats your so called "not all girls are like that" .  If you turn one of your guy's average/ugly girls into a really hot girl , she'd dump your ass in two seconds if some really hot guy was hitting on her at work . You be screwed .

Its the truth .

I'm gonna hear 20 more "you haven't found the right girl" well if you found this right girl is she really that Hot ?? I bet you shes not . Shes probably the female version of this guy  <Pigger> Hahah....sorry Mark.....

In my experience, the people who say these kinds of things are typically very bad at understanding or communicating with women.  Also, there are a few female members of the DK / DKF community I'd imagine would be very offended by this.  I could refute all of what you just wrote, but I'm not going to bother because you're probably a hopeless case if you're this set in your beliefs.

Offline johnbart

• Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2014, 08:32:08 pm »
WTF?  When did DKF turn into 4chan? 

Please keep this crap out of a gaming forum that welcomes to both men and women.

Thanks.
Member for 10 Years CAGTournaments.com Founder Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Scoundrl

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2014, 08:42:04 pm »

Its the truth .

I can tell you first hand this is not true. I'm pretty gamer geeky and my girlfriend is hot. Be careful though, if they are to hot and to chill they might be a tranny!

-Ken
Member for 11 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2014, 11:42:14 pm »

Its the truth .

Wow, I believe you have gotten your fare share of women in your life, but I am amazed that you have no clue how you got those women.  It wasn't your clothes or hair cut. 
It was you are most likely an alpha male that got you those women.  As far as Ken goes.  He also has an alpha male personality.  He might be a nerd, but he is an alpha nerd.  So is Billy Mitchell by the way.  I guess some people really can't see the forest through the trees.

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Donkey Kong Genius

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2014, 12:40:30 am »
There are lots of different types of women out there. Although some may fit these descriptions, I assure you there are more types/categories of woman, of all shape, size, and appearance. Though this I believe is beyond the types of discussions which I usually encounter on this forum. Let's please try to keep it game related.

Offline Svavar

• Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2014, 05:45:32 am »
weird discussion for a classic arcade gaming forum
Member for 11 Years CK Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2014, 06:11:25 am »
OK, I'll bring this back in focus.  What diverted was I think the misinterpretation that I think it sucks having a lack of ability with women. No I have analyzed that to the nth degree.  No it's me fitting a negative stereotype about gamers.
I perpetuate the stereotype, and that is what sucks.  In a way I give a bad name to the hobby because of it. 
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 06:13:35 am by homerwannabee »

-Ross Benzinger

-Leon Shepard

WCopeland

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2014, 10:09:41 am »
I think the focus has deviated beyond repair and this entire thread should be deleted.